Register

Charmed and Legacies  

RSS

admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
29/05/2020 5:36 am  

Hello fellow members,

Charmed and Legacies are both shows about magic. Both shows have mixed reviews from fans.

a. If you have watched both shows, which of the two would you recommend and why?

b. If you have watched one of the shows, would you recommend it, and why?

Your opinion may help a member who is yet to watch these shows make a good choice.

tomfoss
(@tomfoss)
29/05/2020 2:19 pm  

Legacies is a spin off of vampire diaries and the originals. I am a Vampire Diaries and the Originals fan so I really enjoy watching legacies. So my point is if you loved Vampire Diaries you should go for legacies.

Danzi liked
ReplyQuote
Ransford
(@thirsty1)
29/05/2020 6:39 pm  
Posted by: @admin

Hello fellow members,

Charmed and Legacies are both shows about magic. Both shows have mixed reviews from fans.

a. If you have watched both shows, which of the two would you recommend and why?

b. If you have watched one of the shows, would you recommend it, and why?

Your opinion may help a member who is yet to watch these shows make a good choice.

Legacies is Spin-off from Vampire Diaries & Originals

Would only recommend it to one who has watched the aforementioned series. Spin Offs aside I still think I would recommend Legacies anyday

Danzi liked
ReplyQuote
Gee Man
(@sirgee)
29/05/2020 6:41 pm  

I think charmed is way ahead of Legacies. Vampire diaries and Origins had a far more intense characters that Legacies. All though charmed is equally wack I choose charmed. Legacies is kinda boring at some point

ReplyQuote
Share: